Buying A Home:
To Help You FIND A Home We Will:
- Discuss your home requirements, including style, location and price
- Review specific facts of financial alternatives to determine the price most suited to your financial abilities.
- Provide information on all homes available in the area of your choice, NOT JUST THOSE LISTED!
- Provide access to the MLS directly from our website to see ALL Residential Properties listed by ALL REALTORS available TODAY!
- Show you the entire area you select, locating schools, shopping areas, recreational facilities and houses of worship.
To Help You CHOOSE A Home We Will:
- Discuss the benefits and drawbacks of each home in relation to your specific needs
- Obtain the necessary written information on taxes, local laws ordinances, building permits, inspection reports and comparable sales
- Give you a complete estimated settlement expense sheet for any home on which you make an offer – there will be NO surprises!
To Help You BUY A Home We Will:
- Explain all the financial alternatives, to find the lowest cost financing available on the home you choose
- Handle all the detail work and negotiations, carefully explain all written documents, and give you a copy of everything you sign
- Accompany you to a financial lender and explain the procedure for a mortgage application.
- Introduce you to all members of my team to make sure every base is covered on your transaction.
To Help You to LIVE In Your New Home We Will:
- Notify the neighbors of your arrival
- Help in transferring all utilities and services
- Talk to your accountant to make sure all tax advantages are considered and utilized.
If you are considering selling a home or purchasing one, Hector Aguilar of The Aguilar Realty Group is well acquainted with the communities of the East San Gabriel Valley and Inland Empire which are located east of Downtown Los Angeles. We have been selling Southern California homes for over 20 years and we’d love to make you a priority as our trusted client.
Call us today for a confidential appointment. 626.255.2783