Loan Application ChecklistTo help you gather the documentation needed for your loan pre-approval or approval, please use the following checklist:
- Pay stubs for the last 30 days
- Lender names, addresses, account numbers, balances and monthly payments for all current loans
- Estimated values for personal property and furniture.
For the last two years:
- Signed federal income tax returns
- W-2 or 1099 forms.
For the last three months:
- Bank statements
- Retirement account statements
- Mutual fund and stock account statements.
- If you are selling another home, a copy of the listing agreement
- If you sold another home, the closing statement on that transaction
- Homeowners insurance information
- Current rental agreements, if you own rental property
- Gift letter and copy of check, if applicable
- Separation, divorce and child support documentation, as applicable
- Photo ID and proof of social security number
- Pension award letter, if you are retired
- Social security award letter, if you receive social security.
- Source of down payment and closing costs, including supporting documentation
- Late, slow or no payments on your credit report.
If you are self-employed:
- Signed copies of last two years’ business tax returns with schedules
- Year-to-date profit & loss statement
- Personal financial statement.